- District 118 Seeks Applicants for Board of Education Position - Interested candidates who want to be considered to fill a vacancy may send a letter outlining their interest, along with a resume, per the guidelines outlined on the attached PDF. This information is due Tuesday June 10, 2014 by 4:30 p.m.
- New Student Registration - Students new to District 118 should register at the school they will attend in the Fall. For more information, including school office hours, registration packets, registration fee statements and school supply lists, please click here to visit our Student Registration Webpage.
- Town Hall Meeting Regarding Substance Abuse: Junk in the Trunk - On Wednesday, June 11th at 6:30 p.m. United We CAN (Change Addiction Now) for Wauconda invites you to "Get the Facts!" about the drug epidemic and what is happening in Wauconda. A panel of professionals will be on hand to answer your questions. Please click here for more information.
- Pre-School Screening - Wauconda CUSD 118 offers Pre-School Screening to all children ages 3-5 years of age who live within the district boundaries. The next Pre-School Screenings are scheduled for Tuesday, August 26th and Thursday, August 28th. Please click here for more information in English and Spanish.
- TDAP Vaccine Requirements - Please be advised that beginning with the 2013-2014 school year, a new immunization requirement will go into effect for all students entering, advancing or transferring into grades 6-12. Please click here for further information from the Illinois Department of Health. The new for is available on the Medical Information Webpage.
- NCLB Supplemental Educational Services (SES): Wauconda Grade School - Eligible families of Wauconda Grade School Students may apply for SES services in reading and/or mathematics. Please click here to obtain information for this tutoring program.
- PowerSchool Resources - Having trouble logging in and need assistance? Click here for the District 118 Parent Portal Guide. Need more help? Send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include: student name, grade level, login username (if available), home address and home phone number (for verification purposes).
- Pay Your School Fees Online with E-PAY - In an effort to offer the most innovative payment options to District 118 parents, we hope that you will find this service from Illinois E-PAY convenient and easy to use. Click here to use E-PAY.
- Fee Waiver Applications - If your child is eligible for a fee waiver, please click here for the form in either English or Spanish for the 2013-2014 school year. Submit completed forms to either your child's school office or the District Office.