225 Osage Street
Welcome to WGS!
Wauconda Grade School is an elementary school for students in Kindergarten through Fifth Grade and is located near downtown Wauconda. We are the home of the Geckos, where Adaptability, Flexibility, and Change is our motto. Wauconda Grade School possesses a student-centered environment that strives to make sure that each child experiences success.
- 11/27-11/29 No School Thanksgiving Break
- 12/2 - MAP Testing resumes
- iPAD Raffle sale Begins
- Gecko Lip Balm sales begin
- 12/3 -Third Grade Native American Presentations in classrooms
- 12/4 - Fifth Grade classes (Allgeyer and Rubenstein) to Wauconda Public Library
- WGS PTO Meeting 7:00
- 12/5 - Fifth Grade classes (Kollar and Miglans) to Wauconda Public Library
- Market Day Pick-up 3:45- 5:00 pm
- 12/6 - PTO Popcorn Sale
- Don't forget to turn in Labels for Education, Boxtops for Education & MyCokeRewards for Schools!