- Dr. Coles' Letter to Parents Concerning PARCC Results in English and Spanish
- School Board Election - 4/4/17 - Four seats on the seven member Board of Education will be filled at the Consolidated Election to be held 4/4/17. For more information, click here or call the District Office (847) 526-7690, ext. 9003.
- 2016 Illinois Report Cards for all schools in Wauconda School District 118 are now available at the Illinois State Report Cards webpage. Individual school and district information may be found by browsing each school or the district.
- Board of Education - Please click on the Board of Education link in the left navigation bar or the District 118 drop-down in the top navigation bar and visit the Board of Education webpage for meeting calendars, policies, and contact information.
- Pre-School Screening - District 118 offers Preschool Screening to all children aged 3 - 5 years who live within the district boundaries. The next Pre-School Screening is Thursday, December 8, 2016. Please click here for more information in English and Spanish.
- Clase de Preparación de GED en Español Gratis venga y tome la prueba de admisión y regístrese en Wauconda High School, 28 de noviembre del 2016. Haz click aqui para el anuncio.
- Fee Waiver Application: If your child is eligible for a fee waiver, please click here for the new forms which are available in English and Spanish for the 2016-2017 school year. Submit completed forms to either your child's school office or the District Office.
- PowerSchool Resources - Having trouble logging into PowerSchool? Click here for the Wauconda Parent Portal Guide. Still having trouble with PowerSchool? Send a request to the HelpDesk at PowerschoolHelp@d118.org. Please include the following: Student Name(s), Student Grade Level(s), Address and Phone Number (for verification purposes), and Previous PS Login Account Name.
- Pay Your School Fees Online with E-PAY - In an effort to offer the most innovative payment options to District 118 parents, we hope that you will find this service from Illinois Funds E-PAY convenient and easy to use. Click here to use E-PAY.