District 118, in compliance with federal and state mandates, is interested in obtaining your opinions regarding the quality of special education services. Please click on the following links for the surveys in English and Spanish (Espanol). Thank you!
Wauconda has a NEW CUSD118 App for Phones and Tablets! Use the links at the bottom of the left navigation bar to download and connect with everything in Wauconda on your Google and Apple devices.
- Pay Your School Fees Online with E-PAY - In an effort to offer the most innovative payment options to District 118 parents, we hope that you will find this service from Illinois Funds E-PAY convenient and easy to use. Click here to use E-PAY.
- Pre-School Screening - District 118 offers Preschool Screening to all children aged 3 - 5 years who live within the district boundaries. The next Pre-School Screening is Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017. Please click here for more information in English and Spanish.
Click on #d118life for more information.
- Kindergarten Registration for 2017-2018: Please click below for the 2017-2018 Kindergarten Registration packet for the school your child will be attending. The packet also includes the Kindergarten Supply List. Note: Each packet is 45+ pages.
- Fee Waiver Application: If your child is eligible for a fee waiver, please click here for the new forms which are available in English and Spanish for the 2016-2017 school year. Submit completed forms to either your child's school office or the District Office.
- PowerSchool Resources - Having trouble logging into PowerSchool? Click here for the Wauconda Parent Portal Guide. Still having trouble with PowerSchool? Send a request to the HelpDesk at PowerschoolHelp@d118.org. Please include the following: Student Name(s), Student Grade Level(s), Address and Phone Number (for verification purposes), and Previous PS Login Account Name.