Friday, February 24, 2017 - Update 11:30 a.m.
Nicor has informed District 118 that a gas meter leak at an area business was the source of the natural gas odor. The repair of that gas meter is underway. We want to thank the Wauconda Fire Department, Island Lake Police Department and Nicor for their efforts to rectify this situation in such a timely fashion
- Friday, February 24, 2017 - This morning staff at Cotton Creek School reported intermittent natural gas odors at a few locations around the school site. The Island Lake Police and Wauconda Fire Department were called as a precaution. Wauconda Fire utilized natural gas sensors to check the air quality of the school. Based upon their analysis, Wauconda Fire Department has deemed the school safe to occupy. The situation will be monitored by both the Wauconda Fire Department and school officials throughout the day.
- 2016 Illinois Report Cards for all schools in Wauconda School District 118 are now available at the Illinois State Report Cards webpage. Individual school and district information may be found by browsing each school or the district.
- Dr. Coles' Letter to Parents Concerning PARCC Results in English and Spanish.
- National Weather Service Information Concerning Wind Chill (Click here).
- Board of Education - Please click on the Board of Education link in the left navigation bar or the District 118 drop-down in the top navigation bar and visit the Board of Education webpage for meeting calendars, policies, and contact information.
- Pay Your School Fees Online with E-PAY - In an effort to offer the most innovative payment options to District 118 parents, we hope that you will find this service from Illinois Funds E-PAY convenient and easy to use. Click here to use E-PAY.
- Pre-School Screening - District 118 offers Preschool Screening to all children aged 3 - 5 years who live within the district boundaries. The next Pre-School Screening is Thursday, February 23rd, 2017. Please click here for more information in English and Spanish.
Click on #d118life for more information.
- Kindergarten Registration for 2017-2018: Wauconda Grade School, Robert Crown School, and Cotton Creek School will be conducting Kindergarten Registration on Wednesday, March 8th, from 6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. for all children who will be entering Kindergarten for the fall of 2017. Please click here for a flyer in English or Spanish. Please click below for the 2017-2018 Kindergarten Registration packet for the school your child will be attending. The packet also includes the Kindergarten Supply List. Note: Each packet is 45+ pages.
- Fee Waiver Application: If your child is eligible for a fee waiver, please click here for the new forms which are available in English and Spanish for the 2016-2017 school year. Submit completed forms to either your child's school office or the District Office.
- PowerSchool Resources - Having trouble logging into PowerSchool? Click here for the Wauconda Parent Portal Guide. Still having trouble with PowerSchool? Send a request to the HelpDesk at PowerschoolHelp@d118.org. Please include the following: Student Name(s), Student Grade Level(s), Address and Phone Number (for verification purposes), and Previous PS Login Account Name.