- Important Information Concerning the Start of the 2016-2017 School Year in English and Spanish
- Dr. Coles' Letter to Parents Concerning PARCC Results in English and Spanish
- New Student Registration for 2016-2017 - Children living within the school boundaries of District 118 should register at their home school. To begin the registration process you may download a registration packet in English or Spanish or you may pick-up a copy at the school office. Bring completed registration forms and required documents to the school your child will attend to complete the registration process. Registration packets in English and Spanish as well as Supply Lists in English and Spanish from each elementary and middle school are available below.
- Registration Packet - English
- Registration Packet - Spanish
- Supply Lists:
- Pay Your School Fees Online with E-PAY - In an effort to offer the most innovative payment options to District 118 parents, we hope that you will find this service from Illinois Funds E-PAY convenient and easy to use. Click here to use E-PAY.
- Fee Waiver Application: If your child is eligible for a fee waiver, please click here for the new forms which are available in English and Spanish for the 2016-2017 school year. Submit completed forms to either your child's school office or the District Office.
- Pre-School Screening - District 118 offers Preschool Screening to all children aged 3 - 5 years who live within the district boundaries. The next Pre-School Screening is Thursday, December 15, 2016. Please click here for more information in English and Spanish.
- PowerSchool Resources - Having trouble logging into PowerSchool? Click here for the Wauconda Parent Portal Guide. Still having trouble with PowerSchool? Send a request to the HelpDesk at PowerschoolHelp@d118.org. Please include the following: Student Name(s), Student Grade Level(s), Address and Phone Number (for verification purposes), and Previous PS Login Account Name.
Hello, this is Dr. Coles, Superintendent of Schools for Wauconda School District 118.
Today, it came to the attention of the Wauconda High School Administration that an individual Wauconda High School student sent a message via social media that included threatening remarks. Students who became aware of the threat reported it immediately to the Administration. The situation was investigated thoroughly by both the Wauconda Police Department and the Wauconda High School Administration and resulted in the individual student taken into police custody.
At this time, I cannot provide any additional details regarding this ongoing police matter; however, I would like to share with you that both the Wauconda Police Department and District 118 school officials have determined that it is safe for students, staff, and the community to continue to enjoy our Homecoming activities this evening as well as this weekend.
As always, school counselors and administrators are available should your child or you wish to discuss this situation.
Hola este es el Dr. Coles Superintendente de escuelas del Distrito 118.
Hoy, A la administración de la Preparatoria Wauconda les llego información que un estudiante mando un mensaje vía medio social que incluían comentarios amenazadores. El estudiante que se dio cuenta de las amenazas le dejo saber de inmediato a la Administración. La situación fe investigada a fondo por el departamento de Policía de Wauconda junto con la administración de la Preparatoria Wauconda. Esto resulto en que el estudiante fuera escoltado y tomado en la custodia de la policía.
Por el momento no podemos proveerle detalles adicionales sobre esta situación de policía, Pero me gustaría compartir con usted que el Departamento de policía de Wauconda y los oficiales de el Distito118 han determinado que los estudiante personal y la comunidad están seguras y pueden continuar disfrutando las actividades de homecomeing, durante esta tarde al igual que este fin de semana.
Como siempre los consejeros y administradores están disponibles por si su hijo/a desea hablar con ellos sobre esa situación.
- School Board Election - 4/4/17 - Four seats on the seven member Board of Education will be filled at the Consolidated Election to be held 4/4/17. For more information, click here or call the District Office (847) 526-7690, ext. 9003.
- 2015 Illinois Report Cards for all schools in Wauconda School District 118 are now available at the Illinois State Report Cards webpage. Individual school and district information may be found by browsing each school or the district.
- Board of Education - Please click on the Board of Education link in the left navigation bar or the District 118 drop-down in the top navigation bar and visit the Board of Education webpage for meeting calendars, policies, and contact information.