- Important Information Concerning the Start of the 2016-2017 School Year in English and Spanish
- Dr. Coles' Letter to Parents Concerning PARCC Results in English and Spanish
- New Student Registration for 2016-2017 - Children living within the school boundaries of District 118 should register at their home school. To begin the registration process you may download a registration packet in English or Spanish or you may pick-up a copy at the school office. Bring completed registration forms and required documents to the school your child will attend to complete the registration process. Registration packets in English and Spanish as well as Supply Lists in English and Spanish from each elementary and middle school are available below.
- Registration Packet - English
- Registration Packet - Spanish
- Supply Lists:
- Pre-School Screening - District 118 offers Preschool Screening to all children aged 3 - 5 years who live within the district boundaries. The next Pre-School Screening is Tuesday, August 23rd, 2016. Please click here for more information in English and Spanish.
- 2015 Illinois Report Cards for all schools in Wauconda School District 118 are now available at the Illinois State Report Cards webpage. Individual school and district information may be found by browsing each school or the district.
- Board of Education - Please click on the Board of Education link in the left navigation bar or the District 118 drop-down in the top navigation bar and visit the Board of Education webpage for meeting calendars, policies, and contact information.
- PowerSchool Resources - Having trouble logging into PowerSchool? Click here for the Wauconda Parent Portal Guide. Still having trouble with PowerSchool? Send a request to the HelpDesk at PowerschoolHelp@d118.org. Please include the following: Student Name(s), Student Grade Level(s), Address and Phone Number (for verification purposes), and Previous PS Login Account Name.
- Pay Your School Fees Online with E-PAY - In an effort to offer the most innovative payment options to District 118 parents, we hope that you will find this service from Illinois Funds E-PAY convenient and easy to use. Click here to use E-PAY.
- Fee Waiver Application: If your child is eligible for a fee waiver, please click here for the new forms which are available in English and Spanish for the 2016-2017 school year. Submit completed forms to either your child's school office or the District Office.