Homeless Services

Homeless Child’s Right to Education

When a child loses permanent housing and becomes a homeless person as defined by law, or when a homeless child changes his or her temporary living arrangements, the parent or guardian of the homeless child has the option of either:

Dr. Julia Nadler is the Wauconda CUSD 118 Homeless Liaison. Please call the Special Services Department, Debbie Townsend at 847-526-7950, ext. 9204.

Please see the following forms to apply for services:

Board of Education Policy Pertaining to the Education of Homeless Children